Introducing … Hot Niche Trends For Future IM …
File : Master Resell Rights
Brief Note :
Since the Great Recession of 2008, knowing what hot niches to market has become especially important to generate income. Some people may suggest that the entire marketing landscape has been turned upside down and that old, popular niches are no longer the bestsellers they once were.
There is a bit of truth to this as it becomes harder to sell in a climate of economic fear; however, once you take a look at the five standard, hot niches closely, you will find that they are still selling, although in different manners.
What Are They?
– Health & Beauty – This is, by far, the most popular niche out there. The demographic has been traditionally female, but more and more men are increasing their purchases in this area. Even when gasoline is $4/gallon, people still make purchases for small indulgences like lipstick, indicating that this is still a powerful niche to market.
– Parenting & Children’s Needs – What people won’t spend on themselves, they will find a way to spend on their children. It’s clear that some households are making sacrifices in this area, but they are making up for it by buying items that provide in comfort and familiarity what they lack in luxury.
– Pets – You would think that with all the stories of dogs being returned to shelters due to the recession that the pet niche would be dying. On the contrary, the pet niche is still a hot niche, although the types of pets being housed and their needs may be different during a recession.
– Automotive – People need transportation to get to their jobs. They may have trouble buying new cars in a recession, but then the market shifts to repairs and to proper maintenance of old cars. In a modern society, transportation, and especially automotive transportation, is a must.
– Food – When all else fails in a person’s life, food becomes a major source of comfort. It is also a relatively cheap comfort and can be justified on the grounds that it provides nutrition, a life necessity. People may switch from buying brand names to more generic foods, but that just opens a market for your offerings to take off.
Along with these five major niches, which we will discuss more in depth, there will be other niches arising and trending due to events affecting.
This ebook has more details …